Thursday, December 17, 2009

Demi Moore Denies Having Plastic Surgery

Demi Moore Denies Having Plastic Surgery

We’re not kidding, Demi Moore, who allegedly spent a fortune on liposuction, breast augmentation and botox, denied having any plastic surgery. “It’s completely false – I’ve never had it done. But I would never judge those who have. If it’s the best thing for them, then I don’t see a problem. On the other hand, I don’t like the idea of having an operation to hold up the ageing. That said, the day when I start crying when I look at myself in the mirror might be the day when I’m less adamant about not having it done. For the moment I prefer to be a beautiful woman of my age than try desperately to look 30″, the 46-year-old Striptease actress told French Marie Claire.
Through Celebglitz

No comments:

Post a Comment