Thursday, December 10, 2009

Megan Fox Posing as Alan Alda

Megan Fox Posing as Alan Alda

There were a lot of speculations regarding Megan Fox’s preference specifically on gender issues. Well the controversial Hollywood star gave a bizarre interview to E!'s Giuliana DePandi Rancic on the Golden Globes red carpet on Sunday night that included her physically comparing herself to Alan Alda and spewing forth other odd neuroses.

"I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I'm a tranny. I'm a man. I'm so painfully insecure. I'm on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I'm scared," she said.

Whoa! Have a glass of champagne and settle down. Alan Alda? Trannies? What?

Fox, 22, explained that her alleged fiance Brian Austin Green didn't accompany her to the ceremony because "he's a man, he has an ego" and couldn't put up with being her purse carrier.

The Jennifer Body star went on to brag that she has a 22-inch waist, and initially joked that it was from not eating. Way to role model, Megan. Teenage girls are slightly impressionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment