Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Angelina Jolie: Brad changed my mind about getting pregnant

Angelina Jolie: Brad changed my mind about getting pregnant

Getting pregnant was never a goal for mom of six Angelina Jolie, but she had a change of heart - with a little help from partner Brad Pitt.

"I think one of the life changing things that he did, one of many, is that I was absolutely never going to get pregnant. I never felt that it was the right thing to do," Jolie, 33, says in the November issue of W magazine. "Now I wouldn't trade that experience for the world."

After becoming the adoptive dad of Maddox, Zahara and Pax, "[Brad] stopped talking about having other kids in the other way," Jolie continues. "So I suppose in my heart, I realized that he was happy with them as his children, completely. I knew he would never see them as different, and that gave me a certain peace. Then I suppose I just looked at him and loved him and just felt open to [getting pregnant]."

In the stunningly intimate photo spread that accompanies the interview, Jolie gets up and close and personal with private snaps taken by partner Brad Pitt, including one of her breastfeeding on the cover of the mag.

"Angelina posed for Brad in one of the photos while breastfeeding. It's really beautiful and tastefully done," sources who have seen the photos told Life & Style magazine.

Another person who's seen the images says, "The photos are amazing."

Jolie reveals in Sunday's issue of Parade magazine that she and Pitt have a long road ahead.

"I don't want to spend my life pretending to be somebody else, and I don't want the person next to me to have to pretend ever, because we have a long life ahead of us," Jolie explains. "So you just want to be able to be who you are in every moment, and that's the only way you'll ever be truly happy."

Brad apparently shot the photos in mid-August at Chateau Miraval, the family's home in the South of France.

No comments:

Post a Comment