Sunday, November 29, 2009

Salma Hayek Will Be A Bussy Mom

Salma Hayek Pretty In Pink pictures

Salma Hayek is due to give birth to her first child with partner Francois-Henri Pinault any time now. But despite impending motherhood, Salma Hayek plans to keep herself busy professionally by working on new projects with her Ventanarosa Productions business partner Jose Tamez.

“I’m going to stay (in the U.S.) and run this company. I could just say I will give it all up and be a housewife in Paris. But I said, ‘No.’ I was so lucky because I found myself a man who is a great businessman. And he loves it that I work this hard. He has a lot of respect for what I do.”



Salma Hayek Pretty In Pink
Salma Hayek Pretty In Pink pictures Salma Hayek Pretty In Pink pictures Salma Hayek Pretty In Pink pictures Salma Hayek Pretty In Pink pictures Salma Hayek Pretty In Pink pictures Salma Hayek Pretty In Pink pictures Salma Hayek Pretty In Pink pictures Salma Hayek Pretty In Pink pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment