Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Aishwarya Rai wants to have Babies

Aishwarya Rai wants to have Babies

Aishwarya RaiBollywood's

reigning queen aka most beautiful woman in the world Aishwarya Rai let slip a
teeny weeny bit of information in a TV interview late last night.

Apparently
Aishwarya and hubby Abhishek, after being married for four years are now ready
to have a bunch of kids.


"Of course, babies, motherhood obviously" she said, "God willing it is an
absolute gift. God bless when it is meant to be and of course we are looking
forward to it and we will definitely cherish the experience."


Ash also talked about balancing marriage and work and how hectic her life
has become. "I got married bang in the middle of a film," she said, "Five
years ago you would asked me this question I would have never imagined this
would have happened. I would have said I would wrap-up my work, take a couple
of months off, pamper myself and then gotten married. But there I go bang in
the middle of a historical piece."


Ash is now officially the highest paid Bollywood actress as she appears in
Rajnikanth's upcming sci-fi romantic flick 'Robot'. She says that she has
always been a fan of Rajni and that shooting for 'Robot' was extremely
exciting "Firstly because we've all grown up watching Rajinikanth films and
all those moves – it's been exciting, everyone around me was excited about me
working with him. So that got infectious. The first time he made a subtle move
– the kind that we see on television or in spoofs – I almost let out a chuckle
and thought, 'Oh my God! I have seen this moment right here. I just saw a
Rajini moment!' I was beeming throughout."


Although unlike the current trend, Ash has no interest in IPL. "We have not
thought or discussed it at all" she asserted.

No comments:

Post a Comment