Thursday, December 10, 2009

Megan Fox Leaked Photos Scandal

Megan Fox Leaked Photos Scandal

Actress Megan Fox decided not to take legal action against the person who leaked topless photos of her while she was shooting her new movie “Jennifer’s Body” (NSFW photos below). Megan’s decision is only based on some stickers that covered her nipples because if her nipples were in plain sight she would definitely have to sue someone.

Megan said: “I had booby stickers on. They make these silicone stickers that go on over your nipple. If I’d been actually topless, I would have sued someone… I know who, and I never did anything about it. It’s her karma to deal with, not mine.”

I believe these photos are more revealing than it was supposed to… Megan is completely wet in those skin-color shorts (NSFW photos below) and she still manages to look absolutely amazing! Yep, Karma! After checking these photos, you will have to watch the movie “Jennifer’s Body” to redeem yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment